Website The Orion Group Inc.
Founded in 2003 and proudly Canadian owned and operated, The Orion Group Inc. is a search firm providing permanent, contract, and temporary staffing solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic Talent Acquisition Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
Location: Thornhill, ON
- Provide support to the recruitment team including:
- Formatting job postings and resumes
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of methods including our database, Indeed, LinkedIn, social media, job boards, etc.
- Pre-screening candidates over the phone or video call
- Formatting resumes and completing candidate notes
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Coordinating and preparing candidate testing
- Completing reference checks, criminal background checks, education verifications, etc.
- Preparing candidate packages for clients
- General administration including:
- Booking meetings and maintaining calendars
- Drafting correspondence
- Completing WSIB remittances and assisting with other filings
- Coordinate time sheets and payroll information for temporary employees and staff
- Generate and post content on the company’s social media profiles
- Conduct research for various projects
- Assisting in special projects
- All other duties as assigned
- Post secondary education, ideally with a focus on Business Administration or Human Resources
- 2 – 5 years office/administrative experience
- Proficient using MS Office Applications, familiarity with ATS and Asana would be an asset
- Social Media Savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Task oriented with a high degree of organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Works with minimal supervision and must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities at once
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to us referencing “Talent Acquisition Coordinator” in the subject line. Please note only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Orion Group is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Social Media Links:
- LinkedIn: The Orion Group Inc.
- Facebook: theoriongroup.ca
- Twitter: theoriongroupca
- Instagram: theoriongroupinc
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org