POSITION: Senior Talent Acquisition Associate (Hybrid) – Thornhill, ON
LOCATION: This position is a hybrid position with time spent working remotely as well as from our office in Thornhill, ON.
Founded in 2003 and proudly Canadian-owned and operated, The Orion Group Inc. is a search firm providing permanent, contract, and temporary staffing solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic Senior Talent Acquisition Associate who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to progress into a supervisory position and take on hiring, performance management, and team development responsibilities.
Responsibilities – Talent Acquisition:
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment including reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling interviews, feedback solicitation, candidate communication, facilitating offers, and collecting feedback from hired candidates.
- Build effective pipelines by sourcing candidates using a variety of mediums (our database, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Oversee and continue to grow a small team of Talent Acquisition professionals to ensure individual and team objectives are met.
- Establish objectives, provide guidance, and conduct performance management and evaluations for members of the team.
- Lead the recruitment process for internal roles and provide training and mentorship through weekly meetings, onboarding new hires, etc.
- Maintain impeccable organization of tasks and constantly re-assess priorities while working on multiple roles at once.
- Review, develop and improve current systems to positively affect how the business runs.
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers/clients to ensure a steady stream of business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completion of a Post Secondary Degree or relevant Diploma.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and professional communication skills, results-driven, high performing, collaborative, shows initiative, and proactive.
- Proven ability to develop teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient with MS Office, online job boards, LinkedIn, and applicant tracking systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Incentive Plan (Bonus)
- Hybrid work setup
- 3 weeks vacation
- Educational Allowance
- Health Spending Account
- Summer Hours
While we thank all applicants for their interest, please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.
The Orion Group is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community. It welcomes all applicants including but not limited to visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Social Media Links:
- LinkedIn: The Orion Group Inc.
- Facebook: theoriongroup.ca
- Twitter: theoriongroupca
- Instagram: theoriongroupinc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com