Our Client Company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work closely with the Development & Construction team. Reporting to the VP, Development & Construction, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing residential and mixed-use construction projects (up to $80 million+ value) throughout the entire project lifecycle, from site acquisition through project completion and stabilization.
The ideal candidate will bring 5-10 years of high-rise residential and mixed-use construction projects, impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and strong writing skills are highly important.
- Create budgets and complete projects for the entire project’s life cycle
- Establish project objectives and analyze risks.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to coordinate timely delivery.
- Contribute with planning and estimating.
- Review and distribute drawings, specifications, change orders, and site instructions.
- Oversee the project team to ensure proper processes are met.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts.
- Create and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Provide input and complete reviews on the projects process.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong initiative, planning and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to deliver high standards of client service.
- Strong knowledge of construction contracts and construction law
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org