- Accounts payable duties for a portfolio of both residential and commercial properties
- Prepare various property and tenant reconciliations and analysis
- Review commercial and residential leases setup as well as process move-ins and move outs
- Process monthly PAPs
- Ensure tenant information is accurate and up to date including reviewing and posting of approved rent rolls
- Respond to inquiries from property managers, vendors and tenants as required
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements including adjusting journal entries and variance analysis
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for Operating Expenses and Capital Expenditure programs
- Assist in the annual CAM reconciliation process.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree with a focus on accounting an asset
- 1+ year in an accounting/administration role
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to meet tight timelines while managing multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Internal control oriented
- Willing to take on new tasks and projects with a team-based focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Yardi an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org