Reporting to the VP, Development & Construction, this role is responsible for is executing a marketing & sales plan for condominium units in Alberta, BC and Denver, CO. Our client company’s ideal candidate has strong project management and relationship skills, is organized, with an eye for detail and design, strong communication skills and good knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Be physically on site at key points in the marketing program (i.e., launches, special events, high-traffic weekends etc.) and on an as-required basis.
- In collaboration with the VP of Development & Construction, establish structure and monitor commission levels for outside realtor participation.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for all site activities, report in our monthly management meetings. Include forward-looking expectations for each project.
- Ensure that presentation centre staff maintain a high degree of professionalism and that site materials (signage, balloons etc.) are utilized to their full extent.
- Ensure that high standards of appearance are maintained for the presentation centre (i.e., cleanliness, merchandising, graffiti removal etc.).
- Oversee administration of purchase contracts. Work with external marketing and legal team to ensure the company’s contracts of purchase and sale meet company objectives. Refine, as necessary.
- Remain current with respect to legal and regulatory requirements with respect to the sale of real estate. Ensure that the company complies with statutory obligations (i.e., Real Estate Services Act).
- Monitor competitive activities in the marketplace; encourage salespeople to conduct competitor site visits and identify strengths/weaknesses of competitors. Direct and monitor market research activities.
- Know the market; assist in developing project pricing models. Make ongoing suggestions with respect to pricing adjustments to facilitate timely sellout at maximum price.
- Implement and monitor programs to establish a strong relationship between the company and the Realtor community.
- Provide significant input into the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and required sales effort), allocation of expenses between products (taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth and profit contribution, potential competitors), required sales promotion program (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities and customers’ needs and attitudes) and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Form informal networks with company senior management, updating them on a regular basis on developments within Marketing, and working with them on cross-functional projects.
- Forecast project absorption rates.
- Source and establish relationships with mortgage brokers to ensure that the company can offer the most attractive rate-hold programs in the marketplace.
- Provide input and recommendations with respect to suite layouts and product mix to development team.
- Be an ambassador for the company, represent the company in various industries, civic and other public relations activities.
- Establish and meet or exceed goals of professional self-development.
- Various other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- University degree or diploma in marketing or relevant field.
- 5+ years of marketing and/or sales experience.
- Knowledge of agency relationships and creative development process for direct marketing tactics
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent project management skills, including budget and resource management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Individual must be able to work autonomously as well as be part of a team
- Creative thinker and innovator with proven design/typography/layout skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Basic knowledge or Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com