Our client company is looking for a motivated team player that can work independently to assist in the maintenance of assorted properties within the Lower Mainland. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: basic building repairs and maintenance, painting, pressure washing and window cleaning.
- General maintenance; picks up debris and miscellaneous objects on properties and at work sites.
- Equipment operation and maintenance; operates manual or small powered hand tools for maintenance. Operates ½ ton truck to haul materials and equipment to and from job site. Loads and unloads materials and equipment from trucks.
- Pressure washing and window cleaning.
- Driving between sites when necessary with use of a company vehicle.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide a clean driver’s abstract
- Previous construction and/or maintenance experience an asset
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment to and from a vehicle
This full-time position generally works eight-hour days, Monday through Friday. Specific work hours within the workday are flexible to be mutually agreed upon. This position is required to work overtime and weekends on occasion to respond to emergency situations including snow removal, ice control and other emergency operations after-hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com