The Maintenance Supervisor, Residential is a member of the Property Management team and supports the overall maintenance, repair, and renovation of all properties in order to maintain a safe environment for tenants, visitors, and employees. This includes supervising a team of Maintenance Workers in the operation, maintenance, and the repair of buildings and individual units; answering and determining emergency calls; generating work orders, performing unit inspections, assisting with annual inspections; and responding to tenant concerns and service requests.
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis, HVAC, etc.
- Support service contract negotiations and implement purchasing and expense control strategies.
- Monitor the use of labor materials, supplies and equipment used in the maintenance, construction, and repair of properties.
- Help develop, implement, and evaluate comprehensive preventative maintenance programs.
- Train employees performing the duties of maintenance, construction, and repair of properties. Responsibilities include providing for training, including mandated regulatory training and skills development training.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Monitor the safety of Maintenance Workers by instructing individuals in proper safety procedures and monitoring work in progress including the preparation and review of safe work practices required to comply with OH&S regulations, site reviews and incident investigation.
- Assign, schedule and co-ordinate work and projects in a timely manner.
- Monitor and oversee work of outside contractors.
- Prepare estimates for repairs and renovations, as required.
- Source and order supplies and tools for projects and inventory, as required.
- Supervise the training of employees and report on performance.
- Various other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org