Reporting to the Manager, Marketing & Sales and supporting the Senior Development Manager this role will provide an in-depth opportunity to learn about the fast-paced real estate development industry.
- Create content for multiple hospitality social media channels (restaurants, hotels).
- Create graphic content for websites, update and maintain websites when required.
- Design email campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing coordinator who will assist with copywriting and scheduling social posts, eblasts, and website content.
- Manage paid digital ad campaigns and track analytics / performance.
- Assist Marketing Manager and marketing team with design strategy and research.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: University degree in a related industry.
- Experience: 1-3 years of administrative, development and/or sales/marketing experience.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Ability to use performance tracking programs like Google Analytics.
- Experience in navigating website platforms (WordPress, Wix) to make simple updates and maintain performance.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro for video editing.
- Photography experience would be an asset.
- Beginner-intermediate programming knowledge would be an asset for WordPress.
- Knowledge of print design for signage, brochures, and other print marketing materials
- Order reproduction copies and sending as per instructions provided.
- Ensure the department’s mail is placed in the outgoing box for processing at end of day.
- Proofread all printed and digital materials including but not limited to project website and marketing material.
- Computer Skills: Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and Illustrator.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com