Our client company is looking for a Finishing Site Superintendent who will work closely with an experienced Site Superintendent to manage assigned trades, suppliers, and site personnel ensuring quality while carrying the ownership of scheduling and interacting with the finishing sub-trades. The ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of multi family high-rise and wood framed buildings.
- Maintain a safe job site and support the CSO.
- Plan and implement site changes.
- Manage the project construction schedule.
- Create and follow purchasing (PO) procedures.
- Ensure construction standards and quality control is met.
- Meet with consultants and third parties.
- Review project deadlines and maintain daily logs.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team.
- Supervise trades.
- Other duties as required.
- High-Rise Construction experience is a must-have.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong initiative, planning and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to deliver high standards of client service.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com