- Assist in the financing process:
- Assist in drafting Requests for Proposals (RFP) for lenders,
- Assist in procuring information requests from lenders,
- Assemble proposals for comparison and further negotiation,
- Assemble information to fulfill conditions precedent (CP) for loans, including Building Condition Reports and Environmental Reviews; and
- Coordinate the monthly draw process for construction loans.
- Assist in the insurance cycle:
- Assist in coordinating or coordinating the information required by the broker to go to market.
- Assist in assessing proposals from insurance companies provided by the broker.
- Coordinate ad hoc information requests and potential claims with the broker.
- Use Excel to maintain information and schedules for real estate development, financing, and insurance, particularly the Insurance Status List and Financing Status List.
- Coordinate with other departments to assemble, organize and distribute information.
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails and being able to respond or find the information to respond to emails as needed, while organizing the email as required to be answered by the executive and arranging for a timely response.
- Research and assist with various projects and miscellaneous other duties as requested.
- 1-2 years of related administration, finance and/or accounting experience.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or finance.
- Able to treat information in the strictest confidence.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexible and positive attitude, with the ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- Experience in the real estate industry is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org