Reporting to the Manager, Residential Properties, this position requires a motivated team player that can work independently to assist in the cleaning of properties located in Richmond. This person will be responsible for maintaining building interior and exterior grounds for the properties and provide a clean and safe environment for the residents of the properties.
- General, regular cleaning of the property common areas
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Wash windows
- Collect & dispose of trash and clean after weekly garbage disposal & recycling
- Provide in-suite cleaning upon move-outs as needed
- Notify supervisors or managers of needed repairs
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Previous construction and/or maintenance experience, any additional trade experience in carpentry, painting, drywall repairs, tiling, plumbing will be a bonus but not required
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to work independently
- Able to follow direction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be respectful towards tenants, building managers and management etc.
- A strong work ethic
- Criminal record check will be done on the selected candidate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com